A PAL-V ONE flies exactly like a gyroplane, which is the easiest and safest way of flying. Flying the PAL-V ONE in the USA requires a Sports Pilot License. In Europe a Recreational Pilot License (RPL) or a Private Pilot License (PPL) are required. Equivalent pilot licenses exist in most countries around the world. Learning to fly the PAL-V ONE usually takes 20 to 40 hours of student-pilot lessons. In addition, a theoretical exam is necessary which can be prepared for via home study or by taking ground-school lessons at a flight school.

To drive the PAL-V ONE just requires a private driver’s license. It usually takes about 30 minutes to get used to driving the vehicle. You will drive it with great pleasure. You will use any opportunity to turn a corner… just for the fun of it!